please *:･ﾟ✧ turned 1 today!
oh my gosh.
This is horrible. I always thought Tia was the muse I’d never quit on, the one I connected with so much I could never lose. And yet- she’s gone. Totally and completely gone. I have had to force myself to come online with her, and even when I do, I can’t get through any of my drafts. It’s draining, and as much as I would die to get her back, it’s simply not happening. Maybe someday I’ll get her to return, but the way things are going right now? We’ll see. Until that fabled day, this blog is on an indefinite hiatus. All threads are dropped, everything. I already withdrew her from the group; everything’s over. If you ever need me, I’ll be on Scorpius. To all of my partners, new, old, continuing, dropped- I am so sorry. This isn’t fair to you, and hasn’t been for weeks. I wish you all the best of luck, and I know you’re all going to do incredible things, both with your muse and out there in the world. Someday maybe I’ll catch you all again! If not—
Once you’ve been tagged list 6 things you and your muse have in common and 6 things you don’t. Then pass this along to some other people.
tagged by zerotoherohercules
six things in common
- got one parent
- sleep for like. two hours. maybe.
- super hella good at snappy remarks
- we’re not really affectionate (like, openly so)
- brown eyes? ?? ?
- we’re in relationships for the long run tbh
six things not in common
- uh. we don’t look alike. or similar. at all.
- she’s really really hardworking and no
- she can sing but not much else; i play piano, flute, trombone
- she probably wouldn’t be on tumblr for several hours every day. i mean, we don’t really know, but i get the feeling.
- she’s so old. well alright not really but i’m fifteen and she’s nineteen and. yeah.
- she isn’t one to appreciate the flowers
tagging: nobody bc i’m lazy; do it if you want
❝Oh. Well, I didn’t mean it like that—!❞
it’s a lot easier
to deal with l o n e l i n e s s
when you pretend
c h o i c e
- platonic cuddles
- mindless touching; a shoulder brush here, a quick side hug there
- trying not to fall asleep because they aren’t alone but being so tired that they can’t help it
- being cared for while they’re sick, because they’re so used to taking care of themselves they don’t know how to let anyone else do it